- Materials / Sustainability
- Jewellery care
- Production times
- Purchasing as a gift / Gift vouchers
- Custom jewellery
- Return and Exchange policy
The ring size options displayed in the online store reflect the US sizing system. Convert your ring size into US sizing with the help of this chart.
If you require a size that is not listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each 100 of One ring is hand crafted to order, so it's really important that you determine your correct size before you make your purchase. The most accurate way is to visit a jeweller.
At a pinch, there are other (less accurate) ways to determine your ring size. Click here for ring sizing resources that may help you.
Ring sizing tips:
- Your ring size will fluctuate during the day. Take 3-4 measurements and find your average size. Take your measurements towards the end of the day.
- If you are purchasing a wide ring (width of band is 5mm or wider), please order a ring that is a half to full size larger than normal.
- If you are buying the ring as a gift, try to find out the ring size via a family member or friend. Or try to borrow one of their rings (for the correct finger) and determine its size here.
If you have any questions about your ring size please contact us at email@example.com before placing your order.
What happens if I order the wrong sized ring?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
- We will provide you with a return address. You have 7 days from delivery to return the unworn item.
- The first resize will be complimentary. All shipping costs involved in the resizing process will be the responsibility of the buyer. We will inform you of the cost of shipping, and upon receiving the returned item and shipping payment, we will dispatch the correct sized item.
- Additional resizes will incur a fee.
- Please note that if you are ordering a custom size that is not listed in our store, or a One Of A Kind design, we may not be able to provide you with complimentary resizing in this case.
Our unique and signature earring designs are known as 'lobe lovers'. They are designed to custom fit your lobes. When ordering lobe lover earrings, please note that they are available in 3 standard sizes. To determine what size you require, you will need to measure the length of your earlobe (without any earrings in) with a ruler. Please record the distance from your ear piercing straight down to the bottom of the fleshy part of your ear lobe. We recommend you measure both ears and make sure they are similar in size (sometimes ear piercings can be asymmetrical in which case lobe lovers may look asymmetrical on your ears as well).
If your measurements fall between sizes, choose the size up.
If your require a custom size, please email us at email@example.com.
The default lengths of our necklaces are provided within the descriptions, however in most cases it is possible to customise the length of your necklace as desired. You can use a piece of string to anticipate the length of your necklace, or to estimate the desired necklace length. Please provide information about this in the notes section of your order, otherwise the default length will be sent out.
Materials / Sustainability
At this stage, 100 of One pieces will only be available in 925 (Sterling Silver). We use only Australian manufactured recycled sterling silver, where silver is refined from scrap metal, rather than coming directly from the mines. Where possible, our silver scraps are always recycled and melted down into something new, in our studio.
Our jewellery is 100% nickel free, so it suits those with a sensitivity to nickel (the most common irritant material found in a lot of mass produced jewellery).
When a stone is included in the design, the type and size of the stone will be described, to the best of our knowledge. Stones are responsibly sourced where possible. Please note that natural gemstones are so unique - no two are the same, so you can expect some minor irregularities in each stone compared to the pictures (including surface texture, colour, inclusions, shapes).
Due to the hand-made nature of each piece, you should expect slight irregularities of the pieces compared to the photos provided. These may include: slight tool marks, uneven surfaces, minor flaws and colour variations. We think these slight differences make your piece more special and truly unique.
Please note that all earrings come with small silicone ear backings, unless otherwise stated.
Our small business philosophy is to produce beautiful, unique and sustainable pieces of wearable art, as well as follow sustainable practices in the manufacturing process. We aim to be completely transparent. Some of the sustainable practices we employ include:
- 100% Australian made (currently a one woman show plus a few special helpers when things get really hectic!).
- The processes we use are entirely handmade and produce only small batch quantities of each of our designs (a maximum of 100 of each).
- We engage local businesses to help us with our supplies and during certain steps of our manufacturing processes.
- We use recycled materials in our packaging where possible.
- We use eco friendly non-toxic alternatives to traditional harsh chemicals during the jewellery making process. For example, we pickle our pieces (to remove oxides created during the soldering process) in a warm bath of vinegar and salt instead of the traditional concoction of potent acids). Sure this takes a little longer, but we think it's worth it.
- We are reducing our carbon footprint one delivery at a time, by going for a run or brisk walk to our closest post box!! Now this takes serious commitment!
100 of One jewellery is meticulously hand-crafted to order, one by one, and deserves to be treated with the same love and care.
Please be aware that in order to create something that looks delicate, we have to use materials that are delicate. Where possible, we recommend following a 'last on/first off' policy when wearing your pieces. Avoid contact with creams, perfumes and make up. Avoid wearing your pieces while swimming or during vigorous activities or exercise.
Sterling silver will eventually tarnish. To decrease the rate of tarnish, we recommend that you store your pieces in a zip lock bag (or another similar air tight container). If your piece undergoes a little bit of tarnishing, sometimes all it takes to bring it back to life is to brush it with a smear of toothpaste on an old toothbrush! Works like magic!
Silver is a relatively soft metal and can undergo changes with normal wear and tear. If your piece looses its shine, or develops superficial scratches on the surface, contact us and we can repolish or refinish the piece for a small fee.
It is important that your 100 of One pieces are stored in a rigid container, especially during transport, to protect them from bending out of shape and potentially breaking.
As each piece of 100 of One jewellery is lovingly hand-made to order, production times may vary, depending on demand. While most of the time pieces will be shipped within 1 week, please allow up to 3 weeks for your order to be sent out.
If you have a time sensitive request and require the piece for a certain event or gift, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to accommodate your needs.
Purchasing As A Gift / Gift Vouchers
Thank you for choosing to give a unique gift that is 100% designed and hand crafted with love in Australia!
We will gift wrap your purchase and also include a complimentary hand made card and write a message in it for you.
Please let us know that you are purchasing as a gift and what you would like us to say in the card in the comments section of your order.
Want to give a gift but don’t know what to give? We have gift vouchers available for purchase in our store. We are a paperless store so your gift voucher will be emailed. E-Gifting is the way to go!
Custom requests will be considered. Please email us at email@example.com.
DOMESTIC ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING
We ship regular post using Australia Post. Shipping times cannot be guaranteed.
Shipping upgrades are available:
- Express shipping is available for $15.00
Please note: We cannot be held responsible for incorrect shipping information given or parcels which have been marked as delivered by Australia Post, but not received. Please purchase additional insurance if you are concerned about this.
International shipping is available. Shipping costs vary depending on the country's zone. Prices will be calculated at checkout.
Shipping times cannot be guaranteed.
We cannot be held responsible for any additional customs or duties fees added at the point of delivery. Please check with your local post office if additional charges apply.
Return & Exchange Policy
100 of One's return and exchange policy complies with the current Australian Consumer Law.
If you require a return or exchange within 7 days of receiving your item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and further instructions will be provided.
It is very important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase, so if you have any concerns at all regarding the item you want to purchase or have purchased already, please contact us immediately.
Changed your mind?
Please send your unworn item in its original packaging (or other sufficiently protective packaging) within 7 days of receiving it. Once we receive your returned item, we will offer you a store credit (minus shipping costs) which must be used within 1 month.
Please be aware, due to the limited edition nature of all of our designs, we may not have a suitable piece for exchange at the time of your return. Please contact us before you return your item so we can discuss what options are available to you.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on any pierced earrings for change of mind.
Ordered the wrong ring size?
Please see the information in the first section on 'Ring Sizing'
According to the Australian Consumer Law, a refund will be offered in the following situations:
• The item has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you knew about it.
• It is unsafe.
• It is significantly different from the sample or description.
• It doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for, and can’t easily be fixed.
If you require a refund for your item, please email us at email@example.com.
The piece will be assessed and if a fault is found, you will be given the choice of a refund, repair or replacement. A full refund into your nominated bank account will be provided as soon as possible. We will send the repaired or replaced items to you at no cost.
Please note that the following situations are not considered faults:
• Normal irregularities created by the handmade nature of the piece.
• Normal inclusions, irregularities and variations in colour of stones, particularly where the stone is natural or uncut.
• Normal wear and tear (pits, loss of polish/lustre, scratches, chips, twists, items that have bent out of shape).
• Broken chains.
• Items that have undergone oxidation or tarnishing.
100 of One will not be held responsible for:
• Incorrect items ordered.
• Incorrect size ordered.
• Damage to items caused by misuse and incorrect storage/care.
• Items marked by the postal service as delivered, but not received by the customer.
• Items returned to us which are lost or damaged in transit.
• Return postage costs, even if the item is faulty.
For all enquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
100 of One Jewellery is available for wholesale distribution. Please email email@example.com with your inquiry and we will gladly provide current wholesale information and prices. Please note that we are only willing to partner with stockists who share our passion and values (slow fashion, sustainable fashion, supporting hand made and Australian small batch labels etc).